I really have been running...I promise. I'm having a hard time keeping up with commitments though. I've been keeping pretty close to the training schedule. To update on the important runs... Saturday - 9.5 miles and felt amazing.
Sunday I never had the chance to run but felt great all day with no soreness (must be those awesome Advocare products!).
Monday felt like 3 really hot sticky miles that dragged on forever.
Tuesday again...life (children, weather, prior commitments) didn't allow.
Wednesday - evening run...3.5 hills on treadmill. Weight training + ab work. I would have preferred an outdoor evening run but the weather has not been cooperating. If I don't get out of bed early in the morning and run b4 the family is up and at 'em than I have to wait until the evening and unfortunately in FL...storms are here from about 4 - after dark. Not just rain...tropical stuff with lots of lightening. Needless to say - it's just not safe to run in that.
Wednesday, August 1, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
What happened to the picture?? That was a supercool shot of you! :) Hey - you're doing great. Everyone must be really proud of you. I know I am!
Post a Comment