Check back later...I'm putting this on the web to motivate me. My knee feels fine now so I'm going to get my booty on the treadmill since I got the kids in bed at 730Pm (I'm AWESOME!) and all is quiet in the Padgett home (except for me on the keyboard...clak clak clak). The plan: Friday night 6m, Saturday morning 2m, Sunday morning 9m, Monday rest. Then I should be caught up, right!?!?!? Let's see how it goes - and I expect encouragement from anyone who cares about me meeting my personal goals b/c I could totally bail out and watch Supernanny tonight!
No SuperNanny for me...I ran 6.2 tonight on the treadmill. I'm beat - ready to hit the hay and recover so I can do it again tomorrow AM before the kids wake up. My run tonight was not good on time but enlightening...I didn't realize that I slouch when I am tired and at the start of mile 5 - I started having horrible pain all through my abdomen and lower back and shoulders . I tried the whole pretending like I have a string pulling me up and that really helped me to keep my abs tight and I ran through my 5th mile and I think that it was my best mile tonight. So all in all...tonights workout was very productive for me.
Friday, July 20, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment