Friday, August 3, 2007
I'm very disappointed in myself. Last night I was asleep by 10pm and woke this morning right before 6. Everything was running right on schedule, I was tired but I'm always tired when I get out of bed. I headed out the door at 6:48am...It's 7am and I made it once around the block ... I am exhausted. My whole body, everything is heavy and lethargic. I've made the hard decision to take off my shoes and nix today's 11 mile run. Did I say I am exhausted? Aunt flo is killing me - how do all these women do it? I'm impressed. I really wanted to run - but would rather miss an important run than get injured and miss the most important run...the race.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Good decision, Liv. Guess this week is a good time for R&R. That's obviously something I've never dealt with and something I've never even considered. Kick the feet up and chill.
Post a Comment