I've stolen Jason's nick name - or maybe he's outgrown it...hmmm. I have been having a hard time getting out the door to run. I missed my running date with my Run Mommy Run buddy Lynn. I'm regretting that. I overslept - I've been just exhausted. I could be feeling the physical effects of stress...maybe, is that even possible? It's gotta be something.
I rescheduled (transferred) my tri date to October 4th. I'm going to be really ready for it. I can't wait to do the 1/2 marathon next month. I have no doubt about finishing - I'm looking forward to having fun and getting a new cool T shirt. I wish I had more time and less stress - I'd train for a full!
Anyways - this is a running blog right...and I haven't' run in um....4 days! :( Am I still even considered an athlete? Maybe I'll try and do a run tonight when Rob gets home. I'll let you know how that goes!
I chose green for today's entry b/c I'm green with envy. Jason not only has time to train (with being a husband AND only having 1 baby) but he's out in Fresno with our parents...loving the ability to "run forever" because there is no humidity! Jealous, Jealous, Jealous!
Sunday, August 19, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Yep - running out here in Cali is pretty sweet. The air feels light and you stay dry for a long while. I clicked along for about 5 miles at a 7-min pace! I'm already starting to dread running in the humidity of the South again!
Post a Comment