Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Day 2

I ran my 5 miles this morning between 8-9AM. My time was right at 45minutes. I have a lot to work on but it's nice to know where I stand. I was tired but feel good now that I'm showered and rehydrated. I did 2 laps of 2.5 with a lot of sprints on the way back...I forgot about them until the second 2.5 loop but made up for it. I felt really good when I was running all out but when I'd slow back into my "comfortable" pace I felt like it was rough on my body. I'm looking forward to a easy 3 tomorrow. I wish I had a training partner here in town though.
I'm also going to keep track of my weight for now too. I want to lean out while I'm training...my goal is to be 115. Today I'm at 122 before my shower but after my run, swim & drinking my Post workout Recovery shake, fiber drink and a bottle of water. Watch me melt away over the next 2 months - no-one will ever believe that I am the mother of 3! :)

1 comment:

jason said...

Way to go Liv! Sounds like the sprints went well -- you'll be able to smoke the 5k no prob.