Saturday, July 14, 2007
Noah's party ..should I or shouldn't I?
I ran that day...the day when I claimed I would take the day off. I ended up running only 3 miles and they whooped me. Today, I surprised myself again by running. I know, I'm supposed to be committed to my training but today was Noah's birthday party...a big deal in my world. I was up until 2AM and then woke around 630AM - feeling decent so I figured there was no reason not to run. I did...all 7 of my miles, plus a little extra to impress myself I suppose. I felt it though, my muscles were tired and although I was doing fine during the party and into the afternoon...here now that it's 930Pm...I'm ready to hit the hay. Let's see how my 3 miler tomorrow goes. It's 3 miles, right?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment