Thursday, July 12, 2007
Being Olivia
I am who I am. I rarely pace myself...I'm more like a tornado than a hurricane (sorry dad). There is an endless list of things that I should do to better myself, learning to follow a plan and pace myself is one of them. Today I am not going to do my 5 mile run due to a combination of exhaustion and a nagging pain in my left knee. I felt fine as soon as I woke up but within an hour (I had Sela awake at 6AM and couldn't take off with everyone else sleeping since I didn't want to have to push a stroller for 5 miles) I was feeling rough. Hopefully I didn't get the cold my mother in law is fighting while I was over there yesterday. I'm taking today and tomorrow to rest. Saturday morning before Noah's party or Saturday evening I will take some "me" time and finish my week strong.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
You rock, Liv! First, you're pushing your body and learning your thresholds/capabilities. Second, you're listening when your instincts tell you it's "recover time". Nobody goes all-out, all-the-time. Even Lance takes days off -- except when he was kickin tail in those 7 TDFs!!! Keep your head up and tackle this 1 step at a time.
Post a Comment